“Hope for a Better Tomorrow”
The Gymagine Method
Gymagine offers personalised programmes based in Neurodevelopment and Psychomotor therapy. These programmes can be used to:
- Improve abilities (early stimulation for babies and children)
- Maintain capabilities (elderly)
- Improve different kinds of disabilities: Autistic Spectrum Condition, degenerative diseases, acquire brain damage, physical rehabilitation etc.
All Neurodevelopment treatments are implemented with other physical techniques (massages, mobilisations, specific exercises etc.), behaviour and emotional management, to help the person deal with different problems from a holistic approach and considering medical needs. This way we can ensure a safe treatment for every person.
Gymagine can help people to get their maximum developmental potential by working from the very basis, the brain structure and links, the body CEO; which is in control of every single aspect of our lives.
We Specialise In
Babies and Toddlers, Moderate Developmental Delays, Premature Babies etc.
Prenatal Fitness, Postnatal Fitness, High-risk Pregnancy, Prenatal Stimulation etc.
Adults & Elderlies
Physical Rehabilitation, Acquire Brain Damage, Parkinson's, Dementia, Alzheimer's etc.
Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD), Mild Learning Disabilities (MLD), Autism, Down Syndrome, Global Developmental Delay, Genetic and Chromosomal Disorders etc.
Dyslexia, Writing and Reading Problems, Learning Disorder, Attention-deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) etc.
Hello! I’m Carol
Licensed Therapist at Gymagine Neurotherapy
Training and Qualifications
- RMT Qualified Consultant and Instructor (RMTi)
- Expert in Neuromotor and Psychomotor Therapy (UNIR)
- PhD training and Recognition of Proficiency in Academic Research “Physical Education: New perspectives” (UCLM & UCM)
- Sports Sciences Degree (UCLM)
- Exercise Referral (REPs)
- Psychomotor Therapist (UGT)
Other Relevant Training
- Touch for health 1 (Kinesiology)
- Water fitness
- Handling children with learning disabilities and neurological dysfunction in water
- Physical development for the early years
- Health related exercise for children
- Watsu Level 1
- Physiotherapy Assistant.
"Trauma creates change you don't choose. Healing creates the change you do choose"
Get In Touch
Make a change now!
Spain (+34) 663 493 880
UK (+44) 74 4745 7228